14th Biosimilars Congregation 2019
12th December 2019, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
14th Biosimilars Congregation 2019 will be your opportunity with leading industry experts to discuss from development, manufacturing to commercialization - The current landscape, legal, regulatory, funding, challenges, market access strategy, business models and how to get to market.
Please note that this is a PAID event and NOT A FREE event (no complimentary passes available). Any invite, email or tickets issued mentioning it as a free pass or free ticket to this event through any third party site will strictly not be accepted by the organizer and entry won’t be granted at the event.
Please contact KAVITHA at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +91 44 24762472.
We also have more sponsorship opportunities available for the event, which gives you an opportunity to sponsor/speak/exhibit, and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
- ASHOK KUMAR, President Centre for Research & Development, Ipca Laboratories
- MAYUR PARMAR, Deputy Collector, Government Of Gujarat
- HANMANT BARKATE, Vice President & Head Medical Services (India & MEA), Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- ARUN BHATT, Consultant – Clinical Research & Development
- SAMIR KULKARNI, Consultant Biosimilars Product development
- RAHUL GUPTA, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, USV
- MANISH MAHAJAN, Head- Medical Affairs, Cadila Healthcare (BU- Biologics)
- DEVESH BHARDWAJ, Head Biotechnology R&D, Mankind Pharma
- ALAP GANDHI, Head- Medical Affairs, GSK
- SRIVANI MUKKAMALA, Independent Consultant
- GAURAV AGARWAL, Biosimilars Program Manager, Wockhardt
- PRADEEP NAGALKAR, Head of Quality Control, Haffkine Biopharmaceutical
- HARSHAD RASANE, Clinical Operations – Biosimilars, Reliance Life Sciences
- PRANJAL BORDOLOI, Vice President – Clinical Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance, Veeda Clinical Research
- THOMAS PHILIP, Senior Manager Digital Strategy and Analytics, Cipla
- ROSHAN PAWAR, Senior Medical Advisor, Oncology, Alkem Laboratories
- HEMANT ZAVERI, General Manager - Head Medical Affairs, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- PRASHANT BODHE, Director, CliniSearch
Plus many more
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:
- Biosimilar companies ' market assessment – Where are we to ahead?
- Present state and future scenario of the biosimilar market.
- Why does India need biotechnology to guarantee the safety of food, feed and nutrition?
- What are Indian institutes and scientists ' innovative biotechnological methods?
- Current landscape and policy updates for global biosimilars
- Discussing pricing approach and value management as a growing need
- Current challenges in developing biosimilars
- Scientific and strategic approaches taken for successfully developing of follow-on-biologics
- How and when should investors be involved in biotech funding?
- Product processing and production, permits and licensing and other direct costs
- Biosimilars & Biobetters development
- Product development, marketing authorisation and post-registration surveillance differences between generics and biosimilars
- Discussing about the growth statistics of biopharmaceutical industry in India
- Challenges faced in the development and production of biosimilars
- Regulatory authorities guidelines for the advancement and approval of biosimilars
- Strategies for better regulatory expertise and cross-nation support for advance regulatory policy innovation
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
E-mail - email@example.com or Call M: +91 9940791115 or T: +91 44 24762472
- Early Bird Discount Price (Valid until 29th October2019) – (INR 10,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
- Standard Price (Valid From 30th October 2019) – (INR 15,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
- For Bulk Booking of More Than 5 Delegates – Please let us know your interests.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles:
Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutics, Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins, Biologics/Biotechnology/ Bio generics, Legal Affairs, Intellectual Property, Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Clinical Immunology, Principal Scientist, Chief Scientific Officer, Process Control and Analytical Technologies, Analytical Characterisation, Regulatory Compliance, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management, Quality Affairs/ Quality Control, New Product Development, Process Science, Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affair
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.